Saturday 13 June 2015

Haters Motivate Me – Iyanya

This is E- News Afrika, we are for real. Join us to get the latest news.

Haters Motivate Me – Iyanya

Speaking via his Instagram account, popular musician Iyanya Mbuk aka Iyanya shared some motivational words with his fans. In his own words: “From Project Fame to the man I’ve become today, everyday God shows me so much love. I work hard, I dream and believe in my dreams, and my haters motivate me to achieve more.
What you see is the half of me. I don’t sit down with jobless people who have free Wi-Fi to gossip about others.” Going further, he also said in a recent interview with YES magazine that his third album will consist of different genres. “I have great plans and I’m really working hard towards them. I have a studio in my house and I have been doing a lot of recordings.
The album is going to be a combination of hip hop, R&B, Reggae etc.” The forthcoming album is Iyanya’s third album following previous releases such as My Story, his debut album released in 2011 and his second album,

No comments: